SeaPort-e (SeaPort Enhanced)
Contract Number: N00178-10-D-5973
The Naval Surface Warfare Center, Dahlgren Division, on behalf of the Naval Sea Systems Command and the Navy Virtual SYSCOM (partners NAVSUP, NAVAIR, SPAWAR and NAVFAC) along with other Navy activities, per the terms and conditions of the SeaPort Enhanced (SeaPort-e) Multiple Award Contracts has awarded multiple Indefinite Delivery Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contracts.
SeaPort-e contracts have the following characteristics:
- Offers are evaluated on Best Value.
- ID/IQ contracts with Firm-Fixed-Price (FFP), Fixed-Price- Incentive (FPI), Cost-Plus-Fixed-Fee (CPFF), Cost-Plus- Incentive-Fee (CPIF), and Cost-Plus-Award-Fee (CPAF) type Task Orders. No Time-and-Material (T&M) task orders are allowed.
- All requirements are fulfilled competitively on a task order basis by individual ordering offices.
- Heavy emphasis is placed on Performance Based Orders.
- Seaport-e program goal is to award 33% of total obligated dollars to small businesses as prime contractors.
- Large business awards have a minimum Small Business Subcontracting Goal of 20% of the dollars obligated.
- Only one ID/IQ contract award is allowed for individual companies as a Prime; however a contractor may be a subcontractor to multiple Primes.
- Task Orders are competed in one of seven geographic zones (Northeast, National Capital, Mid-Atlantic, Gulf Coast, Midwest, Pacific Northwest, and Southwest) based on the place of performance for the solicited requirements.
- Task orders are competed in the zone that is the principal place of performance.
- The basic ID/IQ contracts limits pass-through charges, caps maximum fees, annual escalation, and requires cost savings.
The CredoGov SeaPort-e Prime Contract provides the US Navy and US Marine Corps Contracting Offices a vehicle to acquire Professional Engineering, Technical, Programmatic Support Services and Products from Credo.
- Naval Sea Systems Command (NAVSEA)
- Program Executive Offices (PEOs)
- Naval Air Systems Command (NAVAIR)
- Space and Naval Warfare Systems Command (SPAWAR)
- Naval Supply Systems Command (NAVSUP)
- Military Sealift Command
- Strategic Systems Program (SSP)
- Naval Facilities Engineering Command (NAVFAC)
- Office of Naval Research
- US Marine Corps